Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
By purchasing any product or service from MPLCS (Mornington Peninsula Language and Culture Studies), you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Enrolment forms and payment must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course in order to secure your place. Casual lessons excepted.
- Your enrollment will be confirmed after we have received the full payment.
- We will provide payment details via email.
GROUP COURSESGroup courses require a minimum of 2 students to run. If the course has insufficient numbers, it will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Weekly group courses run for 7 weeks.
Classes with 2 students run for 1.5 hours each week.
Classes with 3 or more students run for 2 hours each week.
If you cannot attend a lesson you must notify us by phone or SMS. Please leave a voicemail if your call is not answered.
- Students can attend a group class if there are places available.
- Casual lessons must be booked 1 week in advance.
- Conversation classes run for 1 hour.
- Classes can be taken weekly, fortnightly, monthly or less frequently depending on the group.
- Classes require a minimum of 1 student to run.
- Tuition fees must be paid in full prior to commencement of lessons.
- Cancellation or changing of lesson times must be advised at least 12 hours before the lesson via SMS or a phone call. Please leave a voicemail if your call is not answered.
- Email cancellations or changes will not be accepted.
- One cancellation per each 10 lessons will be accepted.
- Failure to notify us of a cancellation or change will result in a forfeiture of the lesson/tuition fee.
TEXTBOOKS AND COURSE MATERIALS
- You may need to purchase textbooks and course materials, depending on your level.
- You must pay for textbooks and course materials prior to the final lesson.
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES
- If you wish to cancel your enrolment in a course, you must notify us in writing at least 10 business days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Cancellations due to exceptional unforeseen events may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Students can request a refund or a credit note to apply to future courses.
- “No Shows” will be deemed cancellations and result in the lesson/tuition fee being forfeited.
- We will apply a $50 administration fee per student, to cover the cost of teacher and classroom bookings.
- We offer a 10% discount for all online courses.
- Buy a pack of 10 private classes and receive one free (1 hour)
- Private tuition lessons can be shared with another person to share the fee.
- Students aged 20-29 years receive a discount off the full adult price of one-to-one private tuition as per the fee schedule on our website.
- Students who notify that they will miss a class within the set timeframe can receive a maximum of 2 make-up classes per group of lessons reserved.
- Students will be told what has been done in class and receive homework to prepare for the next class.
- Missed classes are not refundable.
- We run several cultural events throughout the year.
- Events must be booked and paid at least 2 weeks in advance to secure your booking.
- We have gift cards for sale in several denominations. $55, $100, $200 and $295.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
MPLCS makes every effort to ensure that all information given is correct at the time of publication.
We reserve the right to cancel or change times, dates, fees, location and tutors if required.